Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday odds and ends

We ate a lot of holiday leftovers and fresh cantaloupe this weekend. Today I made dinner in the morning, since I work 1-close. I packed my family's portion into the fridge and ate mine for lunch.


Chicken with parsley, garlic pepper and lemon butter sauce, white rice and steamed asparagus.

My daughter and I had cantaloupe for pre-breakfast and went for a one mile walk. Upon our return, we had home canned apple butter, made from local apples last autumn, and cottage cheese.

I made her my version of her school's nacho fun lunch for her meal because she's claiming she's not hungry and her grandparents are on their way.

I think she's holding out for her share of the chicken.


Restaurant style tortilla chips, salsa verde and Parmesan. She loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment