Friday, July 17, 2015

Turkey Meatloaf

LCombine and shape into a loaf. Bake at 350 degrees 50-55 minutes. Put meatloaf in bread pan. I greased mine with butter.

This is a test. I think it came out wet. But we shall see upon cooking.

- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- about 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- about 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- about 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing

Before inserting into oven, I topped with less than 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan and a line of Harissa down the middle.



Half way through cooking I noticed it was swimming in its own juice. I poured the juice into a little saucepan, added two tablespoons flour and whisked on high until bubbly. Reduced heat to medium, added 3/4 cup skim milk, whisked more and added an equal amount water once bubbly. Wanted 1/2 cup milk & 1/2 cup water but the child did the measuring. Came out lovely.

1 comment: